Get more impressions watching the screenshots.
Some features …
- Easy installation, easy handling - you don't have to be an expert to backup your databases. MySQLDumper controls nearly every potential error pit automatically without bothering you with technical details.
- Before you start a backup all your parameters are shown again, so you definitely know what you are doing :-)
- Faster backups und restore (compared to older versions of MySQLDumper)
- Send Emails with or without your dumpfile attached / you can set the maximum size of the attachement. If it grows bigger it won't be attached. If you need the sending of backups via E-Mail you can use Multidump and let MySQLDumper split the data into several files. You can define the split size in the configuration and MySQLDumper will mail you each file seperately.
- Send dumpfiles via FTP to up to 3 different server. This is also working using the multipart feature.
- MySQLDumper can read Dumpfiles from other scripts via the integrated parser (for example from phpMyAdmin)
- Security: MySQLDumper can generate a .htaccess-file to protect itself and all of your backup-files
- MySQLDumper can do Multipart-Backups. That means: it can automatically split the dumpfile if it gets bigger than your chosen size. When you want to restore a backup and choose the wrong part - it doesn' matter: MySQLDumper will notice that and will get the correct startfile automatically.
- SQL-Browser: You have access to your MySQL-Tables. You can delete tables, edit or insert data. You can run/ save any SQL-Statement.
- Database-Overview: look at running processes or even stop them
- Very good file-overview: backups of the same database are shown as one entry. Click it to see all of the files.
- Automatic file-deletion: set your own rules to delete old backups. Specify the number of backups you want to hold and let MySQLDumper automatically delete the older ones to save server webspace.
- Perl Cronscript: all features of the PHP-Script are integrated in a Perlscript (crondump.pl) that can be started via a Cronjob. When you are allowed to run Perl on your space you can automatically let MySQLDumper backup your database at defined times automatically on a regular basis. This way you can't forget to do a backup!
- Complete log files: watch the log files and you know what happened.
- Since 2003 MySQLDumper continues to be developed.
- ect. ect. ect ...